Rabu, 23 Januari 2013

Example of Recount Text

This is the example of recount text. Let's check it out!


My Holiday in Jepara

On my last holiday, I went to Bandengan and Kartini beach in Jepara with my family for having vacation. They are my father, mother, elder sister, brother in-law and also my two little nephews. This vacation was suggested by my elder sister. She thought that it was the right time to take vacation together because at that time, her sons also had long holiday like me.
At 6 a.m we left for the first destination, Bandengan beach. It was chosen as the first destination because we wanted to enjoy the nuance in the morning and play in the water like swimming. As you know, beach at noon is really hot, so we were afraid that we could not enjoy the moment if we were there at noon. We arrived in Bandengan beach at 8 a.m. My elder nephew and his father directly went to the water to swim together, but my little nephew was afraid to join them because he could not swim. Once his father forced and guided him to swim, but he cried loudly. Thus, my elder sister and I accompanied him to play white sand while my father and mother enjoyed the nuance by walking and looking around the beach. After we felt that the weather was getting hot, we decided to end our activities and prepared to leave there. At 11 o’clock we left from Bandengan beach and went to have a lunch.
After having a lunch, we got to take a pray and then directly went to the next destination, Kartini beach. We arrived there at about 1 p.m. We chose Kartini beach because a giant turtle statue is located there and my parents really wanted to see it. While looking at the statue, they wondered how big it is. Actually, it is a building which was shaped like a giant turtle statue, so it is called as a statue not a building. In this building, there is a big aquarium, but unluckily, it was closed at that time. Therefore, we just took some pictures there. Then, the ladies likely look for some souvenirs while the men were accompanying my two nephews to take a walk there.
At 2.30 p.m. we decided to leave Kartini beach because we felt tired. After two hours on the trip, finally we arrived at home. Although I felt tired after the vacation, I was really happy because I could go for a vacation with my family.

1 komentar: